Actions You Can Take
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 in our community, everyone must do their part to keep each other safe. Continue to follow the advice of Alberta Health Services.
- Practice physical distancing (stay at least 2 metres apart from others in public spaces)
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid travel outside Canada
- Watch for COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat