service image

The On-line Complaints System provides citizens with quick and convenient access to complaint forms.

About the Service

Using this system, you can submit a complaint for the following bylaw violations which may be affecting you.

  • Excessive barking dog
  • Excessive dog defecation
  • Noxious weed infestation (Dandelions and long grass are not included in this category. Complaints are accepted between mid May and the first frost. Report noxious weeds located on parkland or road right-of-ways by calling 311.)
  • Snow/Ice On Walk (Complaints are accepted Monday to Friday between November 1 and May 1 when it has not snowed within a 48 hour period.)
  • Unlicensed pet 

Learn more about General Bylaw Enforcement

How Do I Obtain the Service?

To submit a complaint, the complainant is required to provide their name, address, email address, and phone number on the complaint form. You will need to turn off your Internet Browser pop-up blocker.

Online Bylaw Complaint
What the City does with your request

The information collected is sent to an enforcement officer to investigate and follow up.

Learn more about how the City Bylaw Services will follow up on your concern.

The personal information on the form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Section 642 of the Municipal Government Act. The information will be used to process your complaint. If you have any questions on the collection and use of this information, please call 780-496-5808.

Contact the City About This Service

311 Contact Centre

Online Contact 311 Online

If you are calling from outside of Edmonton: 780-442-5311

Telephone 311
TTY 780-944-5555