Ticket Vending Machine
Ticket Vending Machines provide self-service options for purchasing single fare, a return trip, Ticket Strips (10 tickets) or a Family/Day pass. The machines accept coins and bills up to $20 and provide change on a purchase if applicable. Machines do not accept any banking, credit or gift cards.
The fare options available for purchase are as follows.
- Single Ticket - Any single tickets purchased will be validated for immediate use upon purchase. This includes purchasing multiple ‘single tickets’, which will all be validated for immediate use. This feature is intended for group purchases where the tickets will be used to travel immediately to a football game, concert or other event.
- Roundtrip Fares - Roundtrip fares will provide you with two tickets. One ticket is validated for immediate use and one is not. The second ticket needs to be validated for use on your return trip.
- Ticket Strips - This allows you to purchase a ticket strip (10 tickets) for use at any time. These tickets will not be validated upon purchase and must be validated before each use.
- Family/Day Passes - These passes are validated for the day of purchase. You are unable to purchase an unvalidated Family/Day Pass for future use.
To purchase fares using the Ticket Vending Machine:
- Select a fare using the display screen and option buttons.
- Choose the quantity you require. Multiple ‘single tickets’ will be validated upon purchase.
- Insert payment using coins or bills up to $20.
- Fare and change will be dispensed below.
Lost Money in a Ticket Vending Machine and Refund Policy
If you lose money in a Ticket Vending Machine, call 311 to inquire how to be reimbursed.
Ticket Vending Machine tickets purchased in error are not refundable.