Cash: Exact change required. Change will not be made.
Tickets: Valid up to 90 minutes from the time of issue when purchased at a fare vending machine, validated by ticket validator in LRT proof of payment areas or deposited into bus farebox (and exchanged for a paper transfer).
Passes: Customers using passes must display their valid pass to bus operators upon boarding transit vehicles, or have their valid pass with them when travelling on LRT to display to ETS staff conducting fare checks. Customers using Youth or Senior fare product are required to show proof of age upon request. Please keep in mind that monthly passes are valid for unlimited travel from the first day to the last day of a calendar month only. When boarding, bus operators will request to see a current pass on all days of the month.
Transfers: Transfers can be made between buses and the LRT on a single fare.
- A transfer allows boarding privileges, including return trips, for a period of 90 minutes.
- The expiry time of the transfer is indicated at the time shown on the transfer where it is torn by the bus operator. (Expiry time is at the tear.)
- A valid transfer must be requested from the bus operator at the time the fare is paid.
- Keep your receipt as Proof of Payment until you leave the paid area at your destination.
Customers who are visually impaired and who possess a CNIB ID card can use that card as a transit pass on all ETS services including routes providing service outside the City of Edmonton. Use of a white cane or service animal alone does not qualify an individual for this fare service - the CNIB card must be shown to the bus operator upon boarding.
- Edmonton Transit (all routes)
- City of Fort Saskatchewan (Route 580)
- City of Spruce Grove (Route 560/562)
- Edmonton Garrison (Route 599)
- Edmonton Airport (Route 747)
- City of Leduc (all routes)
University of Alberta staff
For University of Alberta staff, your staff ONEcard is only valid for LRT use between South Campus and Kingsway/Royal Alex LRT stations. This pass only allows travel between the University campuses and is not valid for bus service. This pass does not require a sticker, but must be clearly marked "Staff".