Agendas, Minutes and Video are available on edmonton.ca/meetings.
To access meeting agendas click the appropriate meeting on the calendar, a box will open where you can choose to view the HTML or PDF agenda.
For meetings from 2009 to present:
- In the top right corner of the calendar widget, click the "Upcoming/Past Meetings" button and scroll until you reach the "Past Meetings" section.
- Select the meeting type you are looking for. You will have to scroll again to the "Past Meetings" section where you will find a reverse chronological order of the meetings that have already occurred.
- You should see 4 links - one to the immediate right of the meeting information and three additional PDFs on the far right side of the widget. Select whichever is the document type you are looking for.
For meetings prior to 2009:
- Visit the Past Council and Committee Meetings page.
- Select the meeting type and year from the two drop down menus provided.
- A list of the meetings of that type that occurred in that year should appear below the search tool. Click the link on the right hand side to view the Minutes for the meeting.