City Council Public Hearings Mandate
Statutory meetings, which hear from members of the public related to land use and taxation bylaws and charter bylaws.
City Council Mandate
The ultimate decision-making body for the City of Edmonton and its mandate encompasses all of the topics discussed at the Standing Committees.
Edmonton's City Council is made up of 1 Mayor and 12 Councillors that represent each ward.
- Mayor - Amarjeet Sohi
- Ward Anirniq - Erin Rutherford
- Ward Dene - Aaron Paquette
- Ward Ipiihkoohkanipiaohtsi - Jennifer Rice
- Ward Karhiio - Keren Tang
- Ward Métis - Ashley Salvador
- Ward Nakota Isga - Andrew Knack
- Ward O-day’min - Anne Stevenson
- Ward papastew - Michael Janz
- Ward pihêsiwin - Tim Cartmell
- Ward sipiwiyiniwak - Sarah Hamilton
- Ward Sspomitapi - Jo-Anne Wright
- Ward tastawiyiniwak - Karen Principe