The Edmonton Valley Zoo is open 364 days of the year. An annual pass is a great investment, allowing your family to see the animals any day of the year — from getting close to the babies in springtime through seeing them grow up through the fall and winter seasons.
|Sep 3 2016 - Oct 10 2016||9am-4pm weekdays
|Oct 11 2016 - Dec 31 2016||10am-4pm|
- Free Admission Day: September 25, 2016
- Closed Christmas Day
Buy an Annual Pass for unlimited admission to the zoo.
Group Admission Rates
Tour the zoo with your group of 10 or more to receive discounted admission rates.
Bulk Admission Discounts
Purchase bulk admissions to the Edmonton Valley Zoo. It's a great way to recognize your volunteers or staff!
For more information, see Bulk Admission Discounts.
Membership and E-Ticket Lane
Membership & E-Tickets are available at Guest Services for quick access on the weekends until October 11.
Enjoy faster access if you have:
- An Edmonton Valley Zoo Annual Pass
- A Naturally Edmonton Annual Pass
- A Leisure Access Program Pass
- Purchased or received online tickets from valleyzootickets.edmonton.ca
2016 Summer Admission Rates (May 7 - Oct 12)
|Admission Type||Regular Admission*|
|Child (Ages 2-12)||$8.75|
|Youth (Ages 13-17)||$11.75|
|Adult (Ages 18-64)||$14|
|Senior (Age 65+)||$11.75|
* Children under 2 are free of charge.
* All Above prices include GST.
* Family Admission: All members of the same household related by birth, legal status or marriage up to a maximum of seven people.
* Drop-in Programs and Tours are included with facility admission.