Stay home and do not enter the facility if you:
- Are feeling ill and/or experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
- Have experienced any of the above symptoms in the last 10 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive
- Have, within the last 14 days, returned home from travel outside of Canada or been in contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada and tested positive for COVID-19
- If you start to develop symptoms of COVID-19 while in a facility, please inform a stadium staff member and leave the facility immediately
Purchase Edmonton Elks Tickets Online
- Have your ticket loaded onto your mobile device before arriving at the stadium, and have your bar code ready to be scanned on our mobile device.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Plan your transportation route to and from the stadium ahead of time. Be aware of your alternatives to arrive and depart the stadium safely.
- Football Park & Ride is recommended.
Arrival Times and Gate Entrances
- Enter through the gate closest to your seating section to avoid congestion on the concourse before the event. Use exterior pathways surrounding the stadium to access your assigned gates.
- Gates will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- Arrive early, at least 1 hr to 30 minutes before kickoff to allow for appropriate screening, entry, and locating your seat at the stadium.
- Be in your seat before kickoff.
According to Alberta Health Services, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. All guests should evaluate their health prior to the event and determine the risk of increased exposure.
COVID 19- WARNING - By entering the Stadium and Stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID 19.
The Alberta Health Services website provides the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in Alberta.