The Government of Alberta has released a schedule for the reopening of recreation activities, which includes limited outdoor gatherings. At this time, picnic site reservation requests will only be accepted for groups of 10 people or fewer.
When bookings are open, requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnic sites are available between the hours of 8am-10pm
- Minimum 2-hour reservation required
- Picnic site capacity is based on the number of tables. Each table seats 6-8 people
- All picnic site reservations must be made a minimum of 4 business days in advance
- Your reservation is not finalized until the Bookings Office contacts you for payment, please allow up to 5 business days for response as we address each request in the order it was received
- Your permit will match up with a reservation sign or a picnic shelter at your picnic location
- Additional services, such as power or vehicle access where available, must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
- Permission for bouncy castles and other inflatable equipment where available must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
See also Picnic Sites FAQ.
Picnic Sites Booking Request Form