Picnic site reservations will resume for the following sites beginning July 4, 2020:
Laurier Park, sites 3, 5 & 6
Hawrelak Park, sites 1 & 3
Emily Murphy Park, site 1
Victoria Park, sites 2 & 6
Gold Bar Park, site 1
Rundle Park, sites 2, 3 & 5
All other sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please continue following public health guidelines. Due to the safety and financial impacts of COVID-19, service adjustments have been made.
When bookings are open, requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnic sites are available between the hours of 8am-10pm
- Minimum 4 hour reservation required
- Picnic site capacity is based on the number of tables. Each table seats 6-8 people
- All picnic site reservations must be made a minimum of 4 business days in advance.
- Your reservation is not finalized until the Bookings Office contacts you for payment, please allow up to 5 business days for response as we address each request in the order it was received
- Your permit will match up with a reservation sign or a picnic shelter at your picnic location
- Additional services, such as power or vehicle access where available, must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
- Permission for bouncy castles and other inflatable equipment where available must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
See also Picnic Sites FAQ.
Picnic Sites Booking Request Form