On October 11, 2021, the pilot project that permitted alcohol consumption at designated picnic sites concluded. Alcohol consumption in all public parks and picnic spaces is now no longer permitted.
When bookings are open, requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnic sites are available between the hours of 8am-10pm
- Minimum of 2 hours reservation required, and a minimum payment of $77.90 (canopied) for a reservation required
- Picnic site capacity is based on the number of tables. Each table seats 6-8 people.
- All picnic site reservations must be made a minimum of 4 business days in advance
- Your reservation is not finalized until the Bookings Office contacts you for payment, please allow up to 5 business days for response as we address each request in the order it was received
- Your permit will match up with a reservation sign or a picnic shelter at your picnic location
- Additional services, such as power or vehicle access where available, must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
- Permission for bouncy castles and other inflatable equipment where available must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
See also Picnic Sites FAQ.
Winter Picnic Sites Booking Request Form