What are an Ambassador's goals?
- Create a positive culture of community at your off leash area
- Open lines of communication to promptly address actual or perceived problems
- Help monitor interactions between dogs, and between dogs and people
- Encourage users to practice responsible dog ownership principles
What does an Ambassador do?
- Represent the off leash site as a welcoming host
- Provide information to users about the off leash program
- Act as a positive role model for responsible pet ownership practices
- Engage with other users and help answer questions about the Dogs in Open Spaces Strategy
- Create a sense of community at off leash sites
- Participate in comprehensive training and regular events