Goldstick Park is one of eight staffed sports fields owned by the City of Edmonton. This site, along with John Fry Park, is one of Edmonton’s top sports fields. Goldstick Park has three diamonds and one soccer field located on site.
Sports Field Bookings
42 Street - 101 Avenue
Sizes & Amenities
- 330' x 210' Combination Sports Field
- Diamond #1 - 235' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Full shale infield configured for softball, fastball, slowpitch.
- Diamond #2 - 215' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Full shale infield configured for softball, fastball, slowpitch
- Diamond #3 - 340' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Grass/shale combo infield and permanent pitcher's mound, configured for baseball.
In addition, all City of Edmonton staffed sports fields offer the following amenities and features:
- On-site staff
- Regulation sizes
- Dressing rooms and washrooms
- Lighting for night games - available at:
Clareview Field Artificial Turf
Jasper Place Bowl Artificial Turf
John Fry Park
Mill Woods Community Artificial Turf
- Public address systems
- Regular grooming and maintenance
2019 Booking Rates
|Types of Use||Age||Rate (per hour)|
|Staffed Natural Grass||Minor||$22.50|
|Staffed Artificial Turf Fields||Minor||$75|
|Premiere Artificial Turf Field (Clarke Park)||Minor||$75|
|Goldstick Pavilion - All users||$49.20|
|Goldstick Pavilion - Tournament||$398.10|
Rates include GST.
Goldstick Park also features a pavilion which can be rented out to sports user groups.
Goldstick Pavilion Amenities
- Ceiling fans
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The pavilion can accommodate up to 100 people and comes equipped with 70 chairs and 15 tables for your use.