Goldstick Park is one of eight staffed sports fields owned by the City of Edmonton. This site, along with John Fry Park, is one of Edmonton’s top sports fields. Goldstick Park has three diamonds and one soccer field located on site.
Sports Field Bookings
42 Street - 101 Avenue
Sizes & Amenities
- 330' x 210' Combination Sports Field
- Diamond #1 - 235' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Full shale infield configured for softball, fastball, slowpitch.
- Diamond #2 - 215' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Full shale infield configured for softball, fastball, slowpitch
- Diamond #3 - 340' to RF, CF, LF (Fenced)
- Full shale infield with permanent pitcher's mound, configured for baseball.
- Lighting available on diamond #3 and soccer pitch
In addition, all City of Edmonton staffed sports fields offer the following amenities and features:
- On-site staff
- Regulation sizes
- Dressing rooms and washrooms
- Public address systems
- Regular grooming and maintenance
2020 Booking Rates
|Types of Use||Age||Rate (per hour)|
|Staffed Natural Grass||Minor||$22.95|
|Staffed Artificial Turf Fields||Minor||$77|
|Premiere Artificial Turf Field (Clarke Park)||Minor||$77|
|Goldstick Pavilion - All users||$49.20|
|Goldstick Pavilion - Tournament||$398.10|
Rates include GST.
Goldstick Park also features a pavilion which can be rented out to sports user groups.
Goldstick Pavilion Amenities
- Ceiling fans
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The pavilion can accommodate up to 100 people and comes equipped with 70 chairs and 15 tables for your use.