Membership at City of Edmonton recreation centres is now more affordable, accessible and convenient than ever.
The new Continuous Monthly Payment Program allows you to pay for an ongoing monthly membership pass to City of Edmonton operated fitness and leisure centres via automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
To participate in the program, please:
- Determine which membership level (zone, multiple or all facilities) and age category (child, youth, senior, adult, family) you want
- Complete a Pre-Authorized Payment Debit Agreement and bring it to any City of Edmonton recreation facility to complete registration
There is a non-refundable administration fee of $10 along with the first full month’s payment and a prorated amount for the remaining days in the current month. Your account is automatically debited on the 1st banking day of every month.
The pre-authorized monthly debit agreement:
- Reflects the membership type and monthly cost
- Gives the City of Edmonton and its financial institution permission to debit the client’s bank account
- Confirms that membership fees are subject to annual increases
- Advises regarding the process for canceling the agreement or changing bank account information
- Acknowledges that the fee for NSF cheques is $10 and that if there are two NSF instances membership in the Continuous Monthly Membership Program will be discontinued
- Confirms that the City of Edmonton will continue to debit the customers bank account until notice of cancellation is provided (See Pre-Authorized Debit Cancellation Form)
- Explains that the continuous monthly pass cannot be suspended
A Cancellation Form must be submitted before the 15th day of the month prior to the month you wish to cancel. Cancellations received after the 15th of the month will result in the membership remaining active for an additional month. There will be no refunds for unused portions of a month.