Main page content begins here

All Residential Parking Program area residents are eligible for temporary permits. Allowances are made for renovations, out-of-town guests, seniors, disabled persons and one-time social events like weddings.

If you are applying for a waste bin or POD/Sea-Can permit, please complete the Application to Temporarily Place Waste Bin/PODS on City Roadways.  

Please allow a minimum of 2 business days for review and processing. If approved, a copy of your permit will be provided back to the email address or fax number provided. Approved Temporary Permission to Park Permit must be displayed on the vehicle to be valid.


All applications for Temporary Permission to Park in Residential Areas must come from the owner of residential property.

This information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and will be used for the administration of City Operations Programs including parking on Road Right-of Way. Your information is protected by the privacy provision of FOIP. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of this information, please contact: Brian Murphy, Manager of Parking Assets at 780-944-0040.

For More Information

In Person

Edmonton Service Centre
Edmonton Tower
10111 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 0J4

By Phone/Fax/Email

Online Contact 311 Online


Fax 780-496-1757

By Mail

Parks and Roads Services
1500 Century Place
9803 - 102A Avenue NW
Edmonton Alberta
T5J 3A3

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content