A planning application (map) has been received for properties at 12825 115 Avenue NW and 11350 128 Street NW.
This application is for a rezoning that proposes an updated new DC2 Provision redistributes the heights and density thresholds for Areas A and C and updates clauses for Area E.provision that revises the currently approved . The intent remains to develop a large site multi-unit housing development on the previous Charles Camsell Hospital Site, but with this proposal, the
The summary of changes is as follows:
- Area A: Proposed maximum height is 39.0m (current maximum height is 15.0 m); and a proposed Density of 224 Dwellings/Hectare (Currently 104 Dwellings/Hectare)
- Area B: No proposed changes
- Area C: Proposed maximum height is 18.0m - 19.0m (current maximum height ranges between 15.0m - 34.0m); and a proposed Density of 116 Dwellings/Hectare (currently 156 Dwellings/Hectare)
- Area D: No proposed changes
- Area E: Provision changes to allow for zero lot line housing
The application conforms with the West Ingle Area Redevelopment Plan.
Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA20-0209
Planner: Email Marty Vasquez or call 780-495-1948