A planning application (map) has been received for a property at 10220 103 Avenue NW.
The application proposes to change the text of the Zoning Bylaw section for the Arena and Entertainment District (AED) Zone, to allow for tower top digital signs on top of the Stantec Tower at 10220 103 Avenue NW. These Major Digital Signs could display a variety of advertising.
- Proposed changes to the Arena and Entertainment District Zone
- Proposed Stantec Tower Signage
- Stantec Tower Feature Lighting Designs
- Stantec Tower Lighting Submission Report
- Stantec Tower Lighting Precedents in Other Towers
- Stantec Tower Dark Sky Impact
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA18-0675
Planner: Email Sean Lee or call 780-496-6121 for more information.
Public Engagement Session
Edmontonians were invited to a drop-in engagement session to share their thoughts about proposed changes to the Downtown Arena Entertainment District (AED) zone regulations to allow for digital signs that could display advertising on top of Stantec Tower.
Date: Thursday December 6, 2018
Location: Stantec Tower Lobby