About The Application
The proposed DC2 Provision would allow for a multi-unit residential building with the following characteristics:
- A maximum height of 35 metres (approximately 6 storeys from 100 Avenue NW)
- A maximum of 215 dwellings
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 5.5
- Commercial opportunities (see the draft DC2 Provision for a full list of proposed commercial uses)
- Site access to remain from the existing north-south lane
The Capital City Downtown Plan (CCDP) is in effect for this area. The CCDP designates this site as being within the McKay Avenue Mixed Use Area, which supports mixed-use development along 100 Avenue and building design that is sensitive to the street environment.