The Breathe Strategy will go to the Urban Planning Committee on June 23 at 1:30pm, and then to Council for approval this summer.
Over the past year, extensive analysis and community input have helped to shape the final Breathe Strategy.
Part 1: Foundations (17MB)
- The need for a green network strategy
- The purpose of the strategy
- The policy framework which informs it
- The components and functions of Edmonton's Green Network across the themes of Ecology, Celebration and Wellness
Part 3: Providing Open Space (10MB)
Part 3: Maps (32MB)
- Describes and illustrates how open space is provided in Edmonton in terms of quality, distribution, diversity and supply, currently and projected for the future