The Breathe Strategy will go to the Urban Planning Committee on August 23 and then to Council for approval.
Over the past year, extensive analysis and community input have helped to shape the final Breathe Strategy.
Part 1: Foundations (17MB)
- The need for a green network strategy
- The purpose of the strategy
- The policy framework which informs it
- The components and functions of Edmonton's Green Network across the themes of Ecology, Celebration and Wellness
Part 3: Providing Open Space (10MB)
Part 3: Maps (32MB)
- Describes and illustrates how open space is provided in Edmonton in terms of quality, distribution, diversity and supply, currently and projected for the future