“It’s about taking what might be a big, daunting conversation, and boiling it down to mini donuts.”
Antoine Palmer has a vision of how to get kids thinking and talking about sustainability. Find out what that future looks like on this episode of Renewable.
Curious? Learn more about Antoine's vision in our Change For Climate blog post and follow the conversation on Facebook.
About the Series
Renewable is a video and story series about visionaries, creators, community leaders and above all else, Edmontonians, each with a unique vision of a sustainable future in the heart of Canada’s fossil fuel industry.
Follow us on Twitter @YEGclimate to find out when the next episode of Renewable is available.
Season One of the series has been recognized by both regional and international awards in 2018, including:
- Rockie Awards (digital non-fiction series) - nominee
- Webby Awards (online film and video - branded series) - finalist
- Telly Awards (webseries: documentary) - gold
- Digital Alberta's Ember Award (best short film/documentary under 30 minutes)
- Anvil Award (non-broadcast series award)
- ACE Award (broadcast series award, advertising campaign distinction)
- AMPIA's Rosies Award (online film and video - branded series) - nominee