The Historic Resources Review Panel (HRRP) was established to provide the Edmonton Historical Board a pool of expert professional and technical knowledge on the historical, architectural, social, and other related values of buildings, sites and areas within the City of Edmonton.
The HRRP is composed of:
- members of the Edmonton Historical Board
- the City Archivist
- Heritage Officers from the City of Edmonton’s Sustainable Development Department
- a representative from Alberta Culture and Tourism
- a representative from the Alberta Association of Architects
- community members
The HRRP also:
- assists in identifying and selecting historic resources for inclusion on the City of Edmonton’s Inventory of Historic Resources
- recommends to the Edmonton Historical Board amendments to the City of Edmonton’s Inventory of Historic Resources.