Enjoy the magnificent fireworks display over Edmonton’s river valley parks and the North Saskatchewan River.
Good Viewing Locations
- Alberta Legislature Grounds (Capital Plaza - north plaza)
- Victoria Park (River Valley Road)
- Government House Park (Groat Road and River Valley Road)
- Ezio Faraone Park
- RE/MAX Field - Those attending the vs the Weyburn Beavers game on July 1 are welcome to remain in their seats at the RE/MAX Field to watch the fireworks
Viewing areas accessible on foot only (closed to vehicles):
- River Valley Road
- Walterdale Hill Road and Queen Elizabeth Park Road
- 109 Street (between Saskatchewan Drive and the High Level Bridge)
Note: No viewing is available from Kinsmen Park. Pedestrian access is unavailable in Kinsmen Park, Walterdale Hill, and the High Level and Menzies Bridges after road closure are in effect. Kinsmen playground and picnic areas are closed on Canada Day.