Alberta Legislature – Road Closures
July 1 (6am-midnight)
- 99 Avenue, from 107 Street to 108 Street
- 96 Avenue, from 106 Street to Fortway Drive
- 107 Street, from 99 Avenue to Fortway Drive
- Fortway Drive north, at Royal Glenora Club parking lot entrance
Mill Woods Fireworks – Road Closures
- 66 Street, from 28 Avenue to 23 Avenue
- 23 Avenue, from 50 Street to Mill Woods Road
- 28 Avenue, from 50 Street to Mill Woods Road
- Mill Woods Road, from 23 Avenue to 28 Avenue
- 66 Street, from 19 Avenue to 34 Avenue
Increased parking restrictions will be in effect on Canada Day. The installation of no parking signs and no stopping signs will begin early on July 1 to ensure that these lanes are clear of vehicles during peak traffic times.
There will be no stopping or parking from 7pm until midnight at these locations:
- 109 Street, between 99 Avenue and 104 Avenue
- 109 Street, between 82 Avenue and Saskatchewan Drive
- 107 Street, between 99 Avenue and 102 Avenue
- 105 Street, between 102 Avenue and 104 Avenue
- River Valley Road, from 105 Street to Groat Road
After 8pm, parking will not be available at Kinsmen Sports Center, Queen Elizabeth Pool or Victoria Park Site #6 Picnic Shelter.
Obey all signage and direction of any onsite security personnel. Vehicles illegally parked will be tagged and towed.
The Rossdale/REMAX Residential Parking Program will be in effect as of 5:30pm on July 1, 2022. Vehicles without valid permits will be ticketed.
For more information about parking: edmonton.ca/parking.