Skip to main content
Plan Your Visit to the Muttart
Main page content begins here
From booking your timeslot and visitor etiquette to knowing where to park when you arrive, learn how to make your visit to the Muttart Conservatory an enjoyable experience.
Welcome to the Muttart!
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online. Members and pass holders may book tickets online or scan their passes in person.
Buy Tickets / Book Timed Entry
|Child (Under 2 Years)
|Child (2-12 Years)
Building hours only.
During extended hours on Wed/Thu, admissions only accepted until 8:30pm.
December 25: Closed
For transit trip planning, enter the address 9626 - 96A Street as your destination. The two closest bus stops are #2127 (westbound) and #2242 (eastbound).
ETS Trip Planner
Parking at the Muttart Conservatory is free of charge. There is a large, paved parking lot immediately outside the building for visitors to the Conservatory.
9626 96A Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Explore our pyramids which feature more than 700 species of plants in climate-regulated biomes.
We encourage visitors to photograph the biodiversity that is found in our pyramids; however, all photo sessions and wedding ceremonies need to be booked in advance.
- Please stay on the designated paths through the pyramids and walk carefully, as paths may be slippery; running and climbing will not be tolerated.
- Please do not touch the plants or take flowers, leaves, cuttings or fruits from the pyramids
- The Muttart Conservatory is a multi-use space where people come to learn and relax. Please ensure that the space is used respectfully and keep voices lowered.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the pyramids
- Only service animals with proper documentation are allowed inside the Muttart Conservatory; please leave your pets at home.
- Please do not throw coins into our fish ponds; if you want to donate, please speak with our Front Counter staff.
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades are to be left outside
- Children under the age of 8 must be actively supervised at all times within arm's reach