Skip to main content
The breadcrumb trail links represent the path to the current page relative to the homepage link.
Main page content begins here
Tobogganing can result in serious injuries. To reduce the risk of injury:
- Ensure the path is clear before sliding
- Helmets are recommended
- Walk up the hill outside of the sledding area
- Do not dig holes, build ramps or jumps on the hill
- Parents/Guardian are responsible for children
- Always sit face-forward on your sled
- Tobogganing is not recommended after dark
- Dogs are not permitted - please leave your dogs at home
Your safety is our concern, but your responsibility. Slide at your own risk.
Discover YEG Map
Use the interactive and mobile friendly map of the river valley parks which includes toboggan hills and other winter activities.
View Large Map
Straw Bales at Toboggan Hills
These straw bales provide safety to users. Thank you for leaving straw bales and keeping everyone safe.
After toboggan hills close for the season, straw bales will be available for pick-up at the City’s Spring Thaw and Bales of Straw events
Straw is NOT available before these events. Check back in late March for dates and locations.