Skip to main content
The breadcrumb trail links represent the path to the current page relative to the homepage link.
Main page content begins here
Tobogganing can result in serious injuries. To reduce the risk of injury:
- Ensure the path is clear before sliding
- Helmets are recommended
- Walk up the hill outside of the sledding area
- Do not dig holes, build ramps or jumps on the hill
- Parents/Guardian are responsible for children
- Always sit face-forward on your sled
- Tobogganing is not recommended after dark
- Dogs are not permitted - please leave your dogs at home
Your safety is our concern, but your responsibility. Slide at your own risk.
Discover YEG Map
Use the interactive and mobile friendly map of the river valley parks which includes toboggan hills and other winter activities.
View Large Map