City of Edmonton attractions and recreation gift cards on sale now!
Attraction and recreation gift cards are a great way to give the gift of leisure and recreation, and encourage friends and family to try something new!
How It Works
Gift cards are available in any denomination.
They can be purchased and redeemed at any of these participating recreation centres and attractions:
- Muttart Conservatory
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- John Janzen Nature Centre
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre
- The Meadows Community Recreation Centre
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre
- Kinsmen Sports Centre
- City of Edmonton Recreation Centres
- Outdoor Pools*
- City Arts Centre
- Golf Courses*
*Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed at facilities that are closed for the season.
Gift cards can be used toward:
- Single admissions and multi, monthly and annual passes
- Registered programs and lessons
- Golf green fees
- Facility rentals fees
Gift cards are not valid for food or beverage purchases, pro shops, the Edmonton Valley Zoo gift store, purchasing attractions tickets online, or registering for programs online or by phone. Gift cards are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
The possibilities are endless!
- Give the gift of fitness! For $10 you can give the gift of a drop-in yoga or Zumba class at a City recreation centre.
- Give something wild! For $42.50 you can give the gift of family admission to the Edmonton Valley Zoo.
- Give the gift of golf! For $55 you can give a round of golf at Victoria or Riverside Golf Course.
- Give the gift of creativity! For $100 you can give the gift of a registered arts program.
- Give the gift of nature! For $130 you can give a family a year-round escape to the pyramids at the Muttart!
City of Edmonton attraction and recreation gift cards are convenient, flexible and reloadable.
Give the gift of choice!