Fire Safety Concerns
What is a fire hazard or safety code violation?
- Recreational fire pits that don't meet requirements.
- Open burning without a permit.
- Residential buildings that don't meet fire and smoke detector requirements.
- Children playing with matches.
- If you see an activity, place or thing that is a fire hazard or safety code violation, please report it to Fire Prevention at 780-496-3628 or
Fill out the Fire Safety Concerns Form, and Public Safety and Education staff will investigate your concern.