Tenant Support Services is fully closed to any in-person services. Find out more about the City of Edmonton's service changes at edmonton.ca/ServiceChanges.
There are a number of services still available by phone or email.
- For advice and information, please call 780-496-5959 Ext. 1
- To order forms, please call 780-496-5959 Ext. 2
- You may also contact us at our email address: email@example.com
- All public education workshops are postponed until further notice. If you have questions or concerns about our education courses please contact 780-496-5959, Ext. 2
Tenant Support Services provides advice and information to residential tenants to address tenancy issues and ensure tenants are aware of their rights and obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act and the Mobile Homes Sites Tenancies Act.
Tenancy Forms are available for sale, including tenancy applications, tenancy agreements, inspection reports and notices. Support services include preventative measures such as:
- Customized public education workshops for tenants and outreach workers
- Mediation Services are available to assist in resolving tenancy disputes/issues