Please ensure the following required documents are attached to your online application:
- Most recent year end financial statements (see Financial Statement Example)
- The Annual Report/President’s Report as presented at the most recent Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the most recent Annual General Meeting
- Board minutes approving funds to be saved for specific purposes (if applicable)
- Most recent proof of filing or annual return stamped by Corporate Registries
- Constitutional documents for first time applicants only (certificate of incorporation, objects and bylaws)
- New or amended bylaws (if applicable)
- Certificate of amendment to bylaws (if applicable)
- Financial Information
- Electronic Funds Transfer Request Form
- Financial Statements must be signed by 2 Board members
- Financial Statements that are not presented either as a notice to reader, a review or an audit must include a bank reconciliation and bank statement as at the fiscal year end
Tips for Preparing a Strong Application
Be sure your financial statements meet the requirements (see Financial Statement Example).
Know the Purpose of the Grant Program
Be sure you understand the grant eligibility criteria, priorities and guidelines. They serve as the foundation for the review and assessment of your application.
State Accurate and Factual Information
Be truthful and accurate in all statements made in your application. Applications may be subject to random audits so information and statistics should be provable with appropriate documentation if requested.
Provide Clear and Concise Answers
Clear, well-written and complete answers will provide the reviewer with all required information.