Edmonton's Interagency Committee on Inclusive Recreation welcomes new members.
Membership is open to groups who provide, or see the need to provide, leisure opportunities for people with special needs.
Join us if you are interested in:
- Keeping informed about recreation for people with special needs in Edmonton (new programs, projects, and services)
- Sharing information, ideas and resources
- Developing new programs and services where needs are identified
- Networking with special needs groups providing leisure and groups interested in leisure opportunities for persons with special needs
- Providing a stronger voice on issues pertaining to recreation for special needs area
- Educational opportunities
Dates: 2nd Thursday of each month, September to June