Browse property assessment and tax information on our website for property owners 24/7.
Property owners are welcome to create an online profile using their own email and password.
Once you've created your online profile, you'll be able to add your property to your online profile: you can add as many properties as you own.
Have your latest assessment notice or tax notice close by—with an account number and secure site access code.
Steps to Take Once Inside the Site:
- Explore assessment information about your property that we have on file
- Browse detailed property assessment maps
- See the latest property tax account balance and transaction history
- Download current and past assessment and tax notices
- View the five-year assessment and tax history of your property
1. Visit myproperty.edmonton.ca
2. Create a profile as a property owner
- Use your desired email address and password to create an online profile for yourself
- Verify your email through a link sent to your desired email address
- Sign in to the secure site
||MyProperty - Secure Site for Edmonton Property Owners|