To protect the health of transit employees and customers, ETS made several adjustments to its routes and schedules to ensure physical distancing. Buses and LRT are running on their Saturday schedules. ETS has made the following adjustments to help essential workers and other customers making essential trips:
Saturday Schedule Adjustments
Buses continue to use enhanced Saturday schedules on weekdays and regular Saturday schedules on weekends until further notice. For up-to-date information, please check your bus route PDF schedule or plan your trip using the ETS Trip Planner.
Community Route Adjustments
- Route 302 detouring away from Henwood Treatment Centre
- Route 303 detouring away from private property, resulting in stop closures at Northgate Centre, Shepherd’s Care Centre, Mary A Finlay Manor, Casa Romana and Safeway Palisades Square/White Oaks Square
- Route 305
Will no longer travel onto Westmount Centre property. Instead, the route will travel east on 114 Avenue then south on Groat Road. Also, the route will no longer travel onto Jasper Gates Square property. Please use Bus Stop 5495 (Stony Plain Road eastbound and 150 Street) or Bus Stop 5437 (149 Street Northbound and 100 Avenue) to access Jasper Gates Square.
- Route 306 detouring to follow the path of Route 83 through Maple Ridge
- Route 307 detouring from Gateway Manor, 104 Avenue and 65 Street (Fulton Place) and 94 Avenue and 82 Street (Holyrood).
- Route 312 maintains current routing, but no longer goes into parking lots of Millennium Pavilion Seniors Lodge, St Michael's Long Term Care, and Londonderry Mall. Londonderry Village will need to use bus stop 7650 on 74 Street northbound at 138 Avenue
- Route 322
Will no longer travel onto Bonnie Doon Mall property. Instead customers can use existing bus stops along 83 Street. In addition, the existing bus stop at Montgomery Place will be closed and residents will need to use Bus Stop 2585 on 95 Avenue and Donnell Road.
- Route 340
Will no longer travel directly onto Millwoods Recreation Centre property. The nearest bus stops are now along 28 Avenue. For travel to or from South East Edmonton Seniors Association, Extendicare Holyrood or Golden Home, residents can use the bus stops on 85 Street between 93 Avenue and 98 Avenue.
Routes 126, 317, 318, 319 and 325 do not require a detour to operate with a larger bus.
Fares for bus, LRT, or DATS are suspended until further notice. Customers who do not need to use the ramp or need the bus to kneel are is asked to use the rear door.
Route 747 Suspended for all Travellers
As part of our COVID-19 safety response, Route 747 remains suspended only for airline travellers until further notice. Passengers with travel luggage will be denied boarding.
However, service remains in place for all other passengers, including but not limited to regional, airport, outlet mall, and area employees, as well as residents wishing to access shopping or commuting to and from Leduc. Buses are marked ‘Special’ instead of 747.
Route 594, 595 and 596 Update
ETS will not be operating two seasonal shuttles: Route 594 to the Edmonton Valley Zoo and the Route 596 to Hawrelak Park until further notice.
As a reminder to customers, due to ongoing renovations at Fort Edmonton Park, there will be no seasonal service on Route 595 this year.