Note: The Elections Office will be closed on Tuesday July 25, 2017 and Worker Questionnaires will not be available. The office will re-open on Wednesday July 26, 2017 at 8:30am.
More than 3,000 workers are needed for the 2017 Edmonton Election. Interested? Check out the positions available and start with the online Election Worker Application Form.
Note: The personal information on the Election Worker Application Form is being collected for selection and hiring, position assignments, voting station identification, remuneration and future election or census worker opportunities, and is authorized under Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions concerning the collection of this personal information, please contact Linda Sahli, City Clerk at 780-442-VOTE (8683).
Steps to Apply
- Review the election work opportunities listed below.
- Fill out and submit the online Election Worker Application Form.
- After submitting the Election Worker Application Form online, you will need to complete an Election Worker Questionnaire in person, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) between 8:30am - 4:00pm at:
Elections and Census Office
16304 - 114 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5M 3R8
- Applicants being considered for a position will be contacted prior to October 2017.
Review the job description, qualification and compensation information below and watch an overview of the voting process for election workers.
- Presiding Deputy (PD)
- Assistant Presiding Deputy (APD)
- Tabulator Clerk (TC)
- Ballot Clerk (BC)
- Deputy Returning Officer (DRO)
- Standby Worker (STBY)