It's Never Too Early - Parent Toolkit
Developed with community input this unique resource helps parents talk to their kids about drugs and alcohol.
The toolkit includes the following:
- What drugs look like, their street names and their effects.
- What to do if you find drugs.
- How to talk to your child about drugs and alcohol.
- Self-esteem building suggestions.
- A list of further available resources.
- A strong message to parents that there is hope if communication with children is maintained.
|Arabic Toolkit||Hindi Toolkit||Somali Toolkit|
|Cantonese Toolkit||Mandarin Toolkit||Spanish Toolkit|
|Cree Toolkit||Persian - Farsi||Vietnamese Toolkit|