“It’s not a solution to climate change, but you can mitigate many of those challenges by having a healthy urban forest.”
Dustin Bajer has a vision of a future where the urban jungle has a little more foliage. Find out what that future looks like on this episode of Renewable.
Curious? Learn more about Dustin's vision in our Change for Climate blog post and follow the conversation on Facebook.
About the Series
Renewable is a video and story series about visionaries, creators, community leaders and above all else, Edmontonians, each with a unique vision of a sustainable future in the heart of Canada’s fossil fuel industry.
The series has been recognized by both regional and international awards, including:
- ACE Award - 2018 and 2019 (broadcast series award; advertising campaign distinction); 2021 (social media advertising series distinction)
- AMPIA's Rosies Award - 2018 and 2019 nominee (online film and video: branded series); 2020 winner (best web series: non-fiction; best screenwriter: non-fiction under 30 minutes)
- Anvil Award - 2018 (non-broadcast series award)
- Canadian Cinema Editors - 2020 (web series / digital content)
- Digital Alberta's Ember Award - 2018 and 2019 (best short film / documentary under 30 minutes)
- IABC Gold Quill Award - 2020 (audio-visual)
- Rockie Awards - 2018 nominee (digital non-fiction series)
- SocialWest's #Hashtag Award - 2019 honourable mention (best social media campaign)
- Telly Award - 2018 gold (web series: documentary)
- Webby Award - 2018 and 2020 finalist (online film and video: branded series)