“When you have a city that’s built to support people who want to walk and bike...you get a much happier, healthier city for everyone.”
Chris Chan has a vision of a future where everyone can get where they need to in a sustainable, affordable way. Find out what that future looks like on this episode of Renewable.
About the Series
Renewable is a video and story series about visionaries, creators, community leaders and above all else, Edmontonians, each with a unique vision of a sustainable future in the heart of Canada’s fossil fuel industry.
Follow us on Twitter @YEGclimate to find out when the next episode of Renewable is available.
The series has been recognized by both regional and international awards, including:
- Rockie Awards (digital non-fiction series) - 2018 nominee
- Webby Awards (online film and video - branded series) - 2018 & 2020 finalist
- Telly Awards (webseries: documentary) - 2018 gold
- Digital Alberta's Ember Award (best short film/documentary under 30 minutes) - 2018
- Anvil Award (non-broadcast series award) - 2018
- ACE Award (broadcast series award, advertising campaign distinction) - 2018 & 2019
- AMPIA's Rosies Award (online film and video - branded series) - 2018 & 2019 nominee
- SocialWest's #Hashtag Award for Best Social Media Campaign - 2019 honourable mention
- Digital Alberta's Ember Award (Short Film / Documentary Series) - 2019
- IABC Gold Quill Award (Audio-Visual) - 2020