Wanted: School Choirs & Hand Bell Ensembles for Holiday Magic 2018
Attention all Edmonton area elementary and junior high school music teachers: Register your choir or hand bell ensemble to perform at Holiday Magic 2018, taking place December 3–7 at City Hall. Now in its 26th year, Holiday Magic offers music students a chance to showcase their talents and delight audiences with their festive repertoire.
How to Register
Registration for Holiday Magic 2018 will be open from October 1 to November 19.
(Please note: Registration time slots can be viewed starting September 28, 2018, however registrations will not be accepted until October 1.)
- Visit the online registration page at
- Click on 'Courses and Activities, Special Events, Trips and Tours' and scroll the list to find 'Holiday Magic'
- Register your group using your school's eReg account
- For all inquires regarding creating a PIN or barcode, click the 'Help' tab or call 311 for assistance
Things to Note
- Due to the set up time required, hand bell ensembles will only be booked for the 11am time slot
- Bookings will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please book early, as only 20 spots are available
- Lunch facilities/eating areas cannot be accommodated due to the lack of space
To register or for more information call 311.
Hark! Do You Hear What I Hear? It's the Sound of the Holidays!
Ring in the holiday season at City Hall with choral and hand bell performances by elementary and junior high school classes from across Edmonton.
Dates: December 3–7, 2018
Location: City Room, City Hall