The Reuse Centre accepts various items from Edmonton residents free of charge and makes them available to organizations and individuals for reuse. The Reuse Centre is unique as it deals with items that are not accepted for reuse elsewhere.
The Centre has three main goals:
- To promote the idea and benefits of reuse
- To provide affordable items to organizations and individuals
- To divert waste from landfill
6835 83 Street
Accepted items list has been expanded to include many more household items.
Check out our fun, hands-on learning opportunities at the Reuse Centre! Group programs for ages 6 and up.
Celebrate your child's birthday at the Reuse Centre! Birthday parties available for ages 6 and up.
Looking for a meeting or workshop room space? Boardroom rentals available. Call 780-496-5666 to book.
Organize a group to help sort, lead a crafting workshop or contribute to our Reuse-It Blog.
Host an interactive crafting workshop for your school, organization or community event.
Want to find out about upcoming programs and events, new reuse ideas, and more? Sign up for our e-newsletter, published every two months, to get the latest information delivered right to your inbox.
Organizations and individuals can purchase items at the Reuse Centre for a nominal fee and may take as many items as they require.
- $5 per purchase (up to 50kg)*
- $50 annual membership (non-profit organizations only, 25 punches, one punch for up to 50kg)*
* Customers may purchase more than 50kg - the charge will be $5 (or one punch for annual memberships) for each up to 50kg amount.
We accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Eco Stations Accepting Donations
Don't live near the Reuse Centre? You can now drop off your Reuse Centre donations at any Eco Station, free of charge.
For More Information
Reuse Centre6835 83 Street (corner of 83 Street & Argyll Road)