LRT system size, scale, and operation.
Shifting Edmonton’s transportation modes is one of our highest priorities. We are building an interconnected, multi-modal transportation system where citizens can walk, bike and ride transit efficiently and conveniently to their desired location. Park and Ride is one tool that will help us get there.
Did you know?
- The City has an existing Park and Ride Policy
- There are a total of 5,801 City owned Park and Ride stalls
- 4,053 stalls are at the four City owned or leased LRT lots
- 1,292 stalls are at three Transit Centre lots
- 456 stalls are at a stand alone lot
- Impark and Northlands operate private Park and Ride lots
- Park and Ride is free at Transit Centres
- Park and Ride at LRT Stations is a blend of free parking and paid monthly reserved spots costing $50 per month
- 20% of Park and Ride users originate from regional municipalities outside of Edmonton
- The highest percentage of users within Edmonton are from neighbourhoods along or outside of Anthony Henday Drive