Main page content begins here

Find answers for the most frequently asked questions about street lighting.

Who do I contact for streetlight outages or damaged/fallen street light poles?

Power outages should be reported directly to EPCOR. They will ensure that power is restored within 48 hours.

Call 780-412-4500

Online EPCOR's Trouble Reporting Page

A badly damaged or fallen light pole should be reported to Traffic Management Centre during business hours and EPCOR after hours and on weekends.

During regular business hours:

Call 311


After hours and on weekends contact EPCOR:

Call 780-412-4500

Online EPCOR's Trouble Reporting Page

Please be sure to provide an exact location so that we can take care of the issue in a timely manner.

Who owns the street lights?

The City of Edmonton owns all street lights and infrastructure. All maintenance is performed by EPCOR.

For More Information

Parks and Roads Services

​16th Floor Edmonton Tower
10111 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB
T5J 0J4

Telephone 311
Fax 780-495-0330

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content