Neighbourhood renewal in Grovenor was completed in 2015.
About the Project
The Building Great Neighbourhoods initiative involves:
- Renewal and replacement of sanitary and storm sewers
- Coordination of utility repairs (ATCO, EPCOR)
- Reconstruction of roads, curbs and sidewalks on City-owned property and replacement of streetlights
- Working with residents to identify improvements to pedestrian and cycling accessibility
- Consulting with residents to identify capital improvements on City-owned property that will enhance livability
Reconstruction is funded by a combination of provincial dollars and a Neighbourhood Renewal Program tax levy.