Appointments are available to submit and review your completed home improvement permit application at the Edmonton Service Centre. Please note, depending on the application, additional permits may be required for your project.
For information or technical questions related to your project or application please contact us.
Important Information About Appointments:
- We will do our best to issue your permit during your appointment, however, processing timelines vary based on application requirements and the complexity of your project.
- City staff can only review completed applications. Detailed information about application requirements is available online at edmonton.ca/homeimprovement.
- Review staff cannot provide technical information related to your project during your appointment. To speak with a zoning or safety codes officer, please contact us.
- Appointments are approximately 1 hour in length
- Appointments are available between 1 and 14 days in advance. See the calendar below for detailed availability
- Maximum one appointment per day per applicant and property