Use your Email to Create Profile and Log in
Residential property owners are welcome to create an online profile using their own email and password.
Once you've created your online profile, you'll be able to add your property to your online profile: you can add as many properties as you own. Have your latest assessment notice or tax notice close by—with an account number and secure site access code.
How to Get in
2. Create profile as a property owner
- Use your desired email address and password to create an online profile for yourself
- Verify your email through a link sent to your desired email address
- to the secure site
3. Add any properties that you own to your online profile.
- Insert the account number and access code provided on your latest assessment notice or tax notice when prompted
Steps to Take Once Inside the Site
- Explore assessment information about your property that we have on file
- Browse detailed property assessment maps
- See the latest property tax account balance and transaction history
- Download current and past assessment and tax notices
- View the five-year assessment and tax history of your property
What If You Have Questions?
Our Frequently Asked Questions now have several questions and answers about the secure site.
If you are still encountering issues with registering or logging into the site, call 311. If you have concerns with the information about your property, call 311 and ask to speak with one of our property assessors or property tax experts.