Register and Log in with Your Email
Starting January 2018, residential property owners are welcome to create an online profile using their own email and password.
Once you are registered, you'll be able to link your property to your online profile: you can link as many properties as you own.
Have your latest assessment notice in hand—with an account number and secure site password.
Steps to Take Once Inside the Site
- Explore property and assessment information about your property that we have on file
- Browse detailed property assessment maps
- Estimate your upcoming property tax bill
- Download current and past assessment and tax notice
- See the latest property tax account balance
- Contact a City assessor through an online form
- Update your password
What If You Have Questions?
Our FAQs now have several Q&As about the secure site.
If you are still encountering issues with registering or logging into the site, call 311. If you have concerns with the information about your property, call 311 and ask to speak with an assessor.