A planning application has been submitted to rezone land at 8709 118 Street NW. The applicant’s name for the project is Windsor Terrace.
The proposed rezoning is from ato a Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2).
The currentallows for a mid-rise mixed use building (approximately 9 storeys) with commercial and residential components.
The proposed Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2) allows for a larger mixed use building with commercial and residential components. Key characteristics of the proposed zone include:
- A maximum height of 40 metres (approximately 13 storeys)
- A maximum density of 160 units
- A maximum Floor Area Ratio of 6.4
- Ground level commercial uses facing 87 Avenue NW
- Ground level commercial and residential uses facing 118 Street
- Underground and surface parking with access from the east-west and north-south lanes
Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA20-0378
Planner: Email Stuart Carlyle or call 780-496-6068