A planning application (map) has been received for the proposed rezoning of several sites in the Queen Mary Park neighbourhood:
- North of 106 Avenue NW from 116 to 117 Street NW
- From 106 to 108 Street NW between 105 and 106 Avenue NW
- From 110 to 112 Street NW between 105 and 106 Avenue NW
- From 113 to 115 Street NW between 105 and 106 Avenue NW
- Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries
- Cannabis Retail Sales
Because the existing DC1 Zone is embedded within the Central McDougall/Queen Mary Park Area Redevelopment Plan, the relevant text within the plan would also be updated.
City Council Public Hearing Date: September 17, 2018
Reference File Number: LDA18-0390
Planner: Email Sean Lee or call 780-496-6121 for more information.