A planning application (map) has been received for portions of a property at 17861 Meridian Street NE.
The application proposes to rezone portions of the property which have the following zones:
, , , , , and .
The application would rezone those parts of the property to the following zones to allow for:
- as the predominant form of low-density residential uses
- Extending the existing row housing area in the
- A pocket park site in the zone south of the future collector roadway
- A second park (AP) zone in the central portion of the subject site
- A site for multi-unit housing up to 4 storeys, in lieu of a stormwater management facility (SWMF) north of the collector roadway
- A for an SWMF to the west of the existing pocket park site
- A for a shopping complex to the east of Meridian Street NW
- And other small land uses adjustments
The proposed rezoning reflects a separate associated (proposed) amendment to the Marquis Neighbourhood Structure Plan that is scheduled for City Council Public Hearing on March 16, 2021 under proposed Bylaw 19606 (LDA20-0056).
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined
Reference File Number: LDA21-0062
Planner: Email Carla Semeniuk or call 780-496-1582 for more information.