Approved rezoning of 3105 and 3130 141 Street SW to develop low-intensity commercial uses along 141 Street SW, north of Chappelle Drive.
A planning application has been approved to develop low-intensity commercial uses along 141 Street SW, north of Chappelle Drive.
The approved Site Specific Development Control Provision (DC2) allows opportunities for low-intensity commercial development with regulations to ensure they are compatible with, and sensitive to, the adjacent residential uses.
The following uses are approved in the DC2 Provision:
- Bars and Neighbourhood Pubs, for less than 100 occupants and 120 sq. m of Public Space
- Business Support Services
- Child Care Services
- Commercial Schools
- Community Recreation Services
- Convenience Retail Stores
- Drive-in Food Services
- Gas Bars
- General Retail Stores, up to a maximum Floor Area of 1,000 sq. m
- Health Services
- Minor Alcohol Sales
- Personal Service Shops
- Professional, Financial and Office Support Services
- Rapid Drive-through Vehicle Services
- Restaurants, for less than 100 occupants and 120 sq. m of Public Space
- Specialty Food Services, for less than 100 occupants and 120 sq. m of Public Space
- Veterinary Services
- Urban Gardens
- Urban Indoor Farms
- Urban Outdoor Farms
Public Engagement History
An open house was held on July 13, 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm at the Chappelle Gardens Residents Association on 1059 Chappelle Blvd SW. The public were invited to drop in and learn more about the application.