A planning application (map) has been received to rezone properties at 10931 30 Avenue SW and 11104 30 Avenue SW.
The application proposes to rezone the properties from Agricultural Zone (AG) to:
- Metropolitan Recreation Zone (A) to preserve natural areas along Blackmud Creek
- Public Parks Zone (AP) to allow for a public park
- Low Intensity Business Zone (CB1) to allow for commercial development
- Low-Rise Apartment Zone (RA7) to allow for low-rise apartments
- Medium Density Multiple Family Zone (RF6) to allow for row and/or semi-detached housing
A plan amendment to the Cavanagh Neighbourhood Area Structure Plan would also be required to reduce the amount of residential development and increase the amount of commercial development in the plan area.
City Council Public Hearing Date: To be determined.
Reference File Number: LDA14-0400
Planner: Email Kerry Girvan or call 780-423-7472 for more information.