Bookings will be required before boarding a shuttle bus to ensure there is enough room for everyone. The real-time trip planning software will try to manage the best routing for the pre-booked riders.
There are three ways to book your ride:
- Download the Edmonton On Demand Transit app - Set up your account now and book your trips. The Edmonton On Demand Transit app is available on the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Book online - Create and sign in to your account to book your trips.
- Call Centre - An On Demand Transit representative will help you create your account now and book your ride at 780-496-2400.
On Demand Transit telephones are available at some transit centres and LRT stations. Simply pick up the phone and you will be automatically connected to the On Demand Transit call centre when it is open.
On Demand telephones are now available at:
- Capilano Transit Centre
- Century Park Transit Centre
- Coliseum Station
- Corona Station
- Coliseum Station
- Jasper Place Transit Centre
- Leger Transit Centre
- Lewis Farms Transit Centre
- South Campus Transit Centre
- Westmount Transit Centre
- West Edmonton Mall Transit Centre
If you need to book a trip from On Demand Transit hub that does not have a telephone, you can:
- Approach an On Demand Transit Operator, who can book a trip for you
- Call ahead from your departure point, or use a nearby payphone. Please ensure you give yourself enough time to get to the transit hub so you can make your connection
Note: The On Demand Transit call centre will open 30 minutes before service starts. If you need to book a ride for the start of service, you are encouraged to use the Edmonton On Demand Transit app or this website to ensure you can reserve a seat. You do not pay a fare when you board an On Demand Transit vehicle. Instead, you pay a standard fare when you transfer between On Demand Transit and regular service at a transit hub.