Main page content begins here

The City provides installation of new water and/or sewer services or modification of existing services to homeowners and developers.

About the Service

Homeowners/developers may request the City to install new water and/or sewer services or modify existing services. The City is responsible for the portion from the City mains to the property line. The homeowner/developer is responsible for all work on private property. Only City crews or their authorized contractors may perform work within City right-of-ways.

How Do I Obtain the Service?

Construction charges are determined based on the current fee schedule for standards services or specific estimated costs for non-standard services such as excessive length or depth. Current connection fees and servicing conditions are listed in the Water & Sewer Service Connection Fees brochure.

Contact the City About This Service

Drainage Planning and Engineering

2nd Floor, Edmonton Tower
10111 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB
T5J 0J4


311 or 780-496-5444

Fax 780-496-3629

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content